Thursday, January 12, 2006

Social Networking

I am on a Facebook kick lately. I am adding friends from all the stages of my life. It is kind of weird because I have not talked to some of these people in years. Some I have never talked to in my life but I know them from High School.

In High School I was shy and not at all as confident in myself as I am now but I was snobbish too. I had my own clique. But now I am trying some new ideas for 2006 in which I realize the importance of all relationships.

If you are not on Facebook I would encourage you to do so. It is a lot of fun and a good way to say connected with people. All you need is a college email address.

2 comments:

TKP said...

Blair, you're on facebook, hahah! We must be friends. Hey, big news here: I'm leaving for Japan in less than two weeks for at least a year. Stop by the blog and see for yourself!

Shan said...

Hey,
I went to Sarah Sparks' wedding! It was great! I have a few pics posted just in case you want to see her!

About Me

My photo
Blair is a graduate of Mercer University in Macon, GA. Where he earned a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Communication and Theatre Arts and a minor in Christianity. Blair earned his M. Div. from the McAfee School of Theology in Atlanta. Blair is currently pursuing the Blairology Global Project. Blair is an Eagle Scout.