Sunday, July 02, 2006

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Have you ever been asked the question, “What do you want to be when you grow up?”

I have.

It seems like I have been asked that question my entire life. Consequently I have been searching for the answer for 23 (or has it been 24) years, most intently over the last 6. I have come up with some wild ideas along the way (which I haven’t giving up on entirely) but I have never been able to find something that fit my unique personality. Now at long last I have found the answer for which I have been searching.

What about you?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

1 comment:

TKP said...

I like your list. I want to be:

1. A human rights activist
2. A prophetess
3. An explorer
4. A healer
5. A lover
6. A mother
7. A teacher
8. A student
9. TKP

About Me

My photo
Blair is a graduate of Mercer University in Macon, GA. Where he earned a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Communication and Theatre Arts and a minor in Christianity. Blair earned his M. Div. from the McAfee School of Theology in Atlanta. Blair is currently pursuing the Blairology Global Project. Blair is an Eagle Scout.