Tuesday, November 01, 2005

40 Days of Holistic Health

Holistic Health consists of 7 aspects of being:

• Spiritual
• Physical
• Mental
• Emotional
• Relational
• Recreational
• Preparational

These aspects of being are not separate but interconnected and interwoven to make up who we are and what we do. I will use these seven aspects to plan the next 40 Days of life I am given by the Creator. As an overall tool I will use Rick Warren’s Purpose Driven Life to facilitate my listening to the voice of the Sustainer along the way. Knowing that it is only because of the action and invitation of the Redeemer, in the life of the world, that I am able to be on this journey at all.

Please see BLAIROLOGY: 40 DAYS OF HOLISTIC HEALTH if you wish to join me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Blair is a graduate of Mercer University in Macon, GA. Where he earned a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Communication and Theatre Arts and a minor in Christianity. Blair earned his M. Div. from the McAfee School of Theology in Atlanta. Blair is currently pursuing the Blairology Global Project. Blair is an Eagle Scout.