Sunday, October 16, 2005

Postmodern Pluralistic Integration

This new phrase describes what I want to do. I do not like labels and this one will change overtime I am sure. For now, though, it best describes what I am trying to do. I view the world through this lens. It is too big and awkward to be a catchy phrase anyway.

• Postmodern in my post-linear, post-foundational thought pattern
• Pluralistic in my view that God reveals God’s self throughout all creation
• Integrationist in my attempt to bring points and strings of truth into relation with one another to form a four dimensional web

It is my hope that this way of being will cause us to rise above traditional modern patterns of debate and argumentation and allow us to see truth when it is presented even if it seemingly contradicts what we already hold to be true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i already told you everything i thought...

i love the idea of Postmodern Pluralistic Integration. and I agree totally.

it does bring up a million questions...

Questions lead to more questions...and truth leads to more truth...

there...I commented on everyone of them!

About Me

My photo
Blair is a graduate of Mercer University in Macon, GA. Where he earned a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Communication and Theatre Arts and a minor in Christianity. Blair earned his M. Div. from the McAfee School of Theology in Atlanta. Blair is currently pursuing the Blairology Global Project. Blair is an Eagle Scout.